Loading some great jobs for you...
VISTAs Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline comprehensive care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this half-time position include:
* Function as a clinical leader providing decision support to advance practice providers and other professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Projected schedule is 20 hours per week
* Leverage the support of other physicians, nurse care managers, behavioral health, social work, pharmacy and dieticians
* Select direct patient care and travel in the Los Angeles metro area is anticipated
* Flexible daytime schedule
* Quality over quantity medicine - take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with quality-based incentives
* Nations largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice, and as a result, clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Great quality of life and all that the Los Angeles area has to offer
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect psychiatry position!