United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a CDL-B Driver ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to assist in helping to meet the equipment needs of customers by delivering equipment in a safe, timely, efficient, and courteous manner. Responsibilities will include dropping off and picking up equipment for customers, operating construction equipment such as semi-trucks and trailers (\"rollbacks\" or \"dove tails\") consistent with DOT classification CDL-B, maintaining a driver log and suggesting additional equipment and supplies a customer may need.
* Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
* Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
* Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
* Diligent attention to safety
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: cdl b, cdl b driver, cdl b driving, cdl b operator, cdl b owner, cdl b owner operator, cdl c driving, conductores clase b, driver class c, driving class c