* Assists with Shipping and Receiving on the ERP
* Assists with the planning of daily workload scheduling
* Helps manage the flow of inbound and outbound of products
* Maintains a safe working environment
* Maintain compliance with procedures and policies
* Assists training of personnel
* Responsible for the upkeep of facilities, equipment, and tools
* Checks and verifies accuracy of selecting, packing, weighing, marking, and counting of tires for customer orders.
* May Operates order picker, pallet jacks, and other equipment in the execution of duties.
* Loads, unloads, checks and tallies tires to and from carriers [trailer trucks]
* Selects, packs, counts, marks, palletizes tires of customer orders and places in the assigned staging areas according to bin locator system.
* Performs additional responsibilities as requested
* Demonstrated track record of high performance
* Experience driving day-to-day operations within a warehouse environment
* Demonstrates leadership qualities
* Minimum of 2 years of applicable work experiences with a heavy focus on operations and warehousing
* Required to have driver's license
* Bachelor's degree preferred
Associated topics: dock c, forklift, fulfillment, handler, logistics engineer, logistics operation, palletizer, servicer, warehouse operation, warehouseman