- Promoting alliance with the residents to help create successful days through prompting, cueing, and reminders
- Providing hands on care, physical and emotional support as outlined in each resident's Individualized Service Plan (ISP)
- Maintaining a safe, comfortable home like environment
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.