Our Client is looking for a results-oriented, highly analytical Senior Performance Marketing Manager. In this role, you?ll have the freedom to innovate and use your direct marketing chops to execute creative and effective campaigns. You?ll develop strategies and infrastructure to exponentially scale our e-commerce profitability by driving sales, customer acquisition, conversion, subscriptions, and retention on our fast-growing ecommerce and Amazon channels.
The Responsibilities -
* Develop a user acquisition and paid marketing strategy to support direct-to-consumer ecommerce channel across multiple online avenues (social, display, SEM, email, programmatic, mobile) with a focus on high ROI growth areas
* Implement and manage the day-to-day optimization of paid advertising campaigns including planning, bidding, audience segmentation, ad creative and copy, A/B testing, and customization
* Drive trial and subscriptions on both e-commerce and AMZN channel
* Develop the ideal infrastructure for deploying, measuring, and reporting direct marketing campaigns, including KPIs, benchmarks, and reporting templates
* Assist in forecasting and management of online marketing budget; plan and manage digital marketing operations budget effectively to achieve desired ROI and revenue goals
* Provide weekly and monthly analysis and reports of performance and ROI across all paid marketing avenues
* Identify and recommend new customer acquisition sources, online marketing opportunities, and marketing technologies
* Help manage AMS strategy and budget on Amazon with a goal of continuing to drive strong trial, subscriptions, and sales
Top Position Must Haves:
1. 4+ years of online marketing experience working for an eCommerce or subscription-based service (start-ups preferred).
2. Entrepreneurial mindset ? someone who can hit the ground running and be okay with last-minute changes.
3. Strong experience managing Paid Social, SEM/SEO (familiarity), AdWords, email marketing, CRM mobile conversion/acquisition campaigns.
4. Strong familiarity with Excel (V-lookup pivot tables) is a major plus.
5. Pluses: prior Amazon AMS experience + SQL experience.
The Ideal Candidate -
* Possesses strong awareness of the entire digital marketing spectrum from Adwords to Facebook to YouTube, custom landing pages to programmatic, and you?ll take the lead on pitching new opportunities, technologies, and capabilities to the greater Marketing Team
* A metrics-driven numbers person ? you tackle challenges analytically and base marketing decisions on hard data; you test and measure everything no matter how big or small
* Has previous professional experience working with Amazon AMS marketing campaigns.
* Thinks outside of the box while always seeing the bigger picture
* SQL experience preferred
* A minimum of 4 years of online marketing experience working for an e-commerce or subscription-based service.
* Must have strong prior experience managing paid social, SEM, AdWords, email marketing CRM, and mobile conversion/acquisition campaigns.
* Prior Amazon AMS experience is required.
* Excellent MS Excel skills (V-lookup and pivot tables galore).
* Collaborative team player.
Additional Position Details
* Overnight travel is necessary for marketing events a few times a year
* You?ll work the occasional weekend
* This position works from the Client's HQ in Encino, CA
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books ? and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $80000 - 90000/year
**Location:** Encino, CA
**Date Posted:** February 27, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 00320-#######000
**Staffing Area:** Creative & Marketing