Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
To encourage store subordinates to fulfill or exceed the sales target and promote the brand in China.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Directly responsible for sales and profit performance in assigned store. Responsible for achieving shrinkage goals and for the establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss prevention procedures.
* Work with Senior Management to establish and achieve sales and margin goals, develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
* Identify items and merchandise classifications of high sales and profit potential. Partner with the Visual Presentation team in regard to merchandise presentation.
* Identify potential improvements in store operations and merchandise flow to maximize the department's performance.
* Assist the recruitment, selection, training and responsible for supervision of staff to maximize sales and profit performance. Coach and mentor staff to implement initiatives that support exceptional customer service standards.
* Execute Ralph Lauren's promotional strategies and programs, assuring that they support Ralph Lauren's sales and profit objectives. Regularly visits relevant competitor to maintain awareness of store performance and market trends.
* Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
* Any other duties the Employee may be instructed to carry out by the board of directors from time to time that are reasonably within the scope of the Employee's job position and work capabilities
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor Degree or above.
* Minimum 5 years of retail management experience, with at least 2 year within a high volume luxury retail environment.
* Strong business acumen.
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
* Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Ralph Lauren's lifestyle philosophy.
Store Manager - Suzhou Village Outlet
Associated topics: department supervisor, director, leader, manager, principal, retail store manager, senior manager, supervise, supervisor, retail management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.