At Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), we think of ourselves as more than a box manufacturer. We are an ideas and solutions company. We seek to be the leader in helping our customers - large and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds. It just happens to be that corrugated products are our area of expertise.
At PCA, you'll find the best people in the industry operating in a \"golden rule\" culture. We actively promote mutually rewarding relationships with each other and our customers by advocating respect for every individual, ethical and fair practices, and the highest standards in what we say and do. PCA is proud to have a highly skilled and experienced team leading the way.
As a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest producers of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the U.S., PCA offers customers broad expertise and economies of scale, while our multiple plant locations let us rapidly meet the local needs of our customers.
We are seeking resumes for a Corporate Travel Assistant at our corporate headquarters in Lake Forest, IL
The Corporate Travel Assistant will provide assistance and back up to the Travel Manager,as well as provide comprehensive support to various PCA employees, includingexecutives. Additionally, thisindividual will handle calls coming through PCA Travel Leaders and will berequired to provide on call support when the Travel Manager is out of theoffice.
* Handle overflow calls from 800 travel number.
* Respond to travel needs of corporate-based employees, including booking and updating trips.
* Calmly respond to urgent travels matters such as weather cancellations/delays, etc.
* Provide backup assistance to senior leadership.
* Participate in preparation of and attend yearly group outings.
* Reconcile unused tickets.
* Extensive experience with Sabre.
* Previous experience handling group travel.
* At least 5 years travel agent experience.
* International booking a must.
* Possess clear, concise communication.
* Ability to navigate between various employeepopulations with consistent customer service.
* Ability to work 8-5, with overtime as needed.
* Ability to travel - less than 10%.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to network and build relationships with individuals of various experience and positions.
* Strong listening, evaluating and organizational skills.
* Must be able to take direction.
* Corporate travel a plus.
* Continuous education in travel industry a plus.
Competitive pay and benefit package.
Qualified applicants should apply at:
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
* Pay Type Salary
* Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA