Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a motivated person who is passionate about produce? Do you want to work for a company with great benefits? Join our team and make a difference! We are looking for a dependable, experienced, service-oriented Customer Service Manager to be part of our rapidly expanding crew!
Pacific Produce is a well-established produce warehouse and wholesale distributor of high quality fruits and vegetables to Bay Area restaurants, caterers, hotels, country clubs, museums, assisted living and non-profit organizations. Pacific Produce has tripled in size in a short period of time and the company has just taken possession of a 50,000 square foot, state of the art facility. At Pacific Produce, we believe our people are at the center of our success.
Customer Service Manager (CSM)
The CSM will oversee the night time operations of the Customer Service Department.
In addition to providing superior customer service, the ideal candidate will be able to plan, coordinate and manage the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
This position is vital to the success of our organization and demands teamwork, customer-focus and lots of attention to detail. It requires flexibility and may involve a swing work schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Direct the daily operations of the night time customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Track customer complaint resolution and develop and implement customer service strategies and policies to improve quality of service
- Establish long lasting customer relationships by providing superior customer experience
- Enter customer orders and answer questions on product lines and availability
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with Sales team and Production team to ensure orders are accurately processed and delivered on time
- Train and mentor customer service staff members
Skills and Technical Knowledge:
** Bilingual in Spanish is a MUST **
- Customer service experience
- Supervisory experience
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in the food distribution and produce industry is preferred
Pacific Produce was founded over 30 years ago in South San Francisco to provide fresh produce to food service providers. In 2009 we became one of the only woman-owned produce companies in Northern California. We wanted a company that we could invest in, nurture and grow.
Our company has tripled in size over the past several years and has just taken possession of a 50,000 square foot, state of the art facility in South San Francisco.