Southern California- Seeking Family Medicine Program Director/ACGME- FP Residency Program Since 2013
Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Seeking Family Medicine Program Director
ACGME- FP Residency Program Since 2013- 12 Residents Per Year
#1 Rated Hospital In Riverside County, CA- Healthworks
* Current certification in Family Medicine ABFM & Demonstrated Experience in a Leadership Role * Great Opportunity for Leadership, Teaching, and Mentoring
* 450-Bed Hospital/ 1.1M Service Area = Wide Pathology and High Level of Acuity
* 60% Academics & 40% Clinical Practice * ACGME Accredited Internal Medicine & Sports Medicine Fellowship Programs * Developing ACGME Accredited Residencies: Psychiatry, Emergency & Neurology * Benefits: 100% Matching 401K/Medical/Dental/Life/Paid CME * Epic EMR/20 Days PTO/7 Federal Holidays/5 Days CME
* Established Hospitalist Program / Comprehensive Stoke Center w/ Neuroendovascular Lab * Coverage Available in All Specialties Including ORTHO, NEURO, Cardiothoracic, & Vascular Surgery
* 44, 000 sq.Ft. ER Department Built in 2009/42 Treatment Rooms/ 85, 000 Annual Visits/ Staffed with 20 EM Residency Trained & 7 APPs. * Competitive Salary with Comprehensive Benefits Package
Your New Community
* Resorts / Spas / Country Clubs / 130 Golf Courses / The LPGA, The Skins, Bob Hope Desert Classic * Average 77 Degrees/ Nearby Downhill Snow Skiing / Backwoods Hiking / Rock Climbing * Less than 2 Hours Away: Beaches of Orange County/San Diego, Disneyland, Universal Studios, USC & UCLA * Top Rated - Private/Parochial/Public Schools; State-of-the-Art * Located in the Midst of 11, 000 Foot Snow Capped Mountain Backdrops * Local International Airport Brings Tourists in Daily
* Fine Dining Includes: PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Arnold Palmer's, Roy's, Fleming's * Highly Regarded Theater / Symphony / Arts / Film Festivals * Luxury Shopping at Tiffany's, Saks Fifth Ave, Louis Vuitton, Tommy Bahamas
Associated topics: care, clinic, family, family medicine, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.