Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HCM Cloud Sales- Socal- Field Sales -Virtual office
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle HCM Sales team as it helps its customers transform the way they use technology to engage employees, maximize performance and drive business results. With the arrival of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle is defining Modern HR which empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle. With Oracle HCM Cloud, companies can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
* Application Sales Manager - HCM Cloud * Sales responsibilities for Oracle's HCM portfolio of cloud solutions. * Primary responsibility is to drive organic growth within a territory of named accounts customers. * Executing on targets requires strong expertise in product portfolio; competitive
landscape and engagement with the entire customer C suite.
* History of surpassing quota * Proven ability to condense vast amounts of information into what is relevant to a specific customer's needs * Ability to develop a strong understanding of customer business drivers and the
* Execute Cloud transactions with large deal sizes * Navigate through the entire sales cycle * Develop strong relationships with customers allowing for a strong reference
* Demonstrated ability to close seven figure strategic opportunities
Solutions in the HCM group
* Global Core Human Capital Mgmt * Work Life Solutions * HR Optimization and Analytics