Sign On Bonus!
Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo CountiesNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with a minimum of one year experience to care for clients throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor s orders. Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
When working in an institution, whether performing staff relief or private duty, the Registered Nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse of a specific unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the Registered Nurse on performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients.Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed as an Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the state in which they practice.
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current physical/PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Associated topics: care, care unit, domiciliary, mhb, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, registed, tcu, transitional