MarketSource is currently seeking a District Manager join our team.
District Manager MarketSource is currently partnered with Target Mobile in search of a District Manager. This position requires someone that can meet and exceed client field expectations with overall district responsibility for Client Program effectiveness and client/customer satisfaction. In order to do their jobs effectively, the District Manager must have excellent client service skills, ability to identify, hire, train and manage talent and the ability to lead and develop others. District Manager's must have strong performance management and coaching skills allowing ongoing development of their retail Sales Reps. This position will be responsible for managing both full and part time retail sales reps.Responsibilities: Training and Coaching:
Areas of Focus:
- Training and coaching MarketSource retail sales representatives inside Target Mobile's retail locations to sell and demonstrate Wireless products, accessories and services to customers
- Ensure that the highest level of guest service is provided using Target Mobile's go to market criteria.
- Ensure that our associates represent MarketSource in our client with the highest integrity and ethical standards.
- Ensure that MarketSource's agnostic consultative selling framework is mastered and executed.
- Ensure that all products and services are consistently offered to all clients base on our needs based selling strategy
- Ensure that product and kiosk hygiene are executed at the highest level.
- Ensure that all shrink goals are met.
- Establish and maintain critical relationships with Target Mobile's Retail Partners including Store Managers, dept. leads and other associates.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of strong relationships with all vendors. This includes adoption of all pertinent product knowledge and promotional activity.
- Ensure and promote strong relationships with the field team and Regional Leadership to ensure communication continuity and adoption of all directives
- Manage sales productivity and guest experience through rep performance management and engagement via 1 on 1 coaching
- Ensure employee satisfaction through progressive employee engagement
- Interview and hire high quality full and part time Sales Rep candidates
- Manage attrition through key performance indicators
- Manage performance in district to achieve sales objectives
- In conjunction with Support Team Members, Manage all aspects of in store execution , including but not limited to:
- Geo check in and out
- Kiosk shift scheduling and hours completion
- Call report compliance
- Work collaboratively with field sales leadership
- Communicate and execute launch of projects and initiatives
- Participate in retail partner's weekly sales meeting
- Provide regular reports to sales leadership
- Participate in and complete required sales training
- Provide feedback on current kiosk performance
- Providing responsibility for distribution, tracking and retention of all team resources
- Strategic Partnership
- Identify trends and opportunities
- Gather intelligence through visit observation and kiosk team interviews and synthesize into strategic recommendations
Physical Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years training, sales, account management or related experience plus 2+ years of retail management experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- Proven record as a leader and manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of wireless industry preferred
- Flexibility to work weekends and travel when required
- Proven self starter
- Ability to incent and drive sales reps to perform and deliver client expectations
- 4 year College degree required
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Walking and Standing
- Requires moving around the store to assist Customers
- Identifying and reading reports
- Requires recognizing, identifying and using products
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.San Fran Candidates only:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Los Angeles Candidates only:
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-###-####.
Associated topics: ceo, chief executive, executive, executive vice president, general manager, manager i, manager iii, manager iv, regional director, regional manager