Loading some great jobs for you...
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. Were looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
This position reports to the Director of Pharmacy Operations and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patients needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations. As well, supervise and provide guidance and direction to staff, with the accountability of the financial and operational success of the department.
What you'll do
- Supervise and provide guidance and direction to staff
- Responsible for hiring and managing the performance of staff
- Accountable for the financial and operational success of the department
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients needs
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and pro-active interaction
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patients needs and Doctors requests/issues
- Obtain and review budgeted sales and net contribution
- Identify and report sales opportunities both internally and externally
- Review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
What youll need:
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must
- Minimum of 3 years experience in retail environment
- Strong verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills and the ability to motivate and coach others
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies
- Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset