The employer operates within the healthcare sector.
- After determining goals and priorities with senior executives and key stakeholders, leads all programs for patient care experience metrics and service recovery efforts.
- Develops an annual strategic development/business plan which ensures patient-centered care and continued performance improvement related to HCAHPS metrics and overall patient satisfaction.
- Exceptional coach/counselor of leaders, managers and staff.
- Facilitates one-on-one coaching, counseling, training and mentoring for leaders/managers/staff to emphasize culture and behavior changes in order to achieve higher overall patient care experience satisfaction scores.
- Develops new training resources, curriculum and programs for staff and clinicians to successfully acquire skills towards achieving behavioral, communication and service driven goals.
- Serves as expert resource for medical center leadership and staff on all patient care experience initiatives.
- Serves as an advocate of patients, family members and employees relating especially to issues which are behavioral and communication driven.
- Provides medical center leadership with monthly analytical and trending reports to track facility performance on HCAHPS metrics and to support performance improvement recommendations.
- Responsible for HCAPHS nationally reported data.
- Must be able to work in a Labor Management Partnership.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in management and supervision of project teams and staff.
- Master's degree in a related field OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Associated topics: business, cmo, demand generation, festival, market, media, policy, regulatory, solicitation, stewardship