Our client in California is seeking a Gastroenterologist to help with ongoing sporadic locum tenens coverage for their solo provider as they recruit for a new permanent provider.
Dates of Coverage: Fall 2018 and ongoing
Description/Requirements for Assignment #64695:
* Active California license, Board Certification or Board Eligibility + ACLS, BLS
* Need sporadic weeks and help ongoing while recruiting for a permanent provider
* Monday through Friday schedule + night and shared weekend call
* Weekday clinic & Inpatient call
* ERCP required
* Typically needs help every other month
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Ready to get started - apply here!
Jay Eley | 678-###-#### | email...@jacksonandcoker.com
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.
Loading some great jobs for you...