The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in acute care Pediatrics. May be expected to cross train to at least one other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area. Certifications: Current BLS and PALS certification required. Chemotherapy and/ or Procedural Sedation course completion may be required based on patient population.
1) High School Diploma/GED.
2) Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three (3) years of graduation; or graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as an licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three (3) years before graduation or currently enrolled in an accredited entry level MSN program and has completed pre-licensure requirements to practice nursing.
3) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
4) Minimum of 1 year of experience. See job duties for specific experience requirements for specialty units.
5) Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice.
6) Demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers).
7) Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills (in English).
8) Good interpersonal skills.
9) Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.
Free Education Courses
Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is a multi-national billion dollar organization. With over 300 locations across the US, we provide a wide array of healthcare services. At Interim HealthCare of Pasadena, we specialize in helping facilities throughout the greater Los Angeles area identify talented medical personnel for temporary & permanent placement.
If interested, please reply with resume. We will be scheduling interviews soon. Thank you.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Job City: Los Angeles
Employee Type: Full Time
Min Salary: $30.00
Max Salary: $45.00
Compensation Type: Hourly
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, intensive care, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.