Signing Bonus for Dermatologist in CA for Academic Facility North of Los Angeles
We are working with an Academic Teaching Institute in south central California to recruit a Dermatologist.
- Be part of a facility celebrating the 150th year of caring for the community
- 250 medical students and residents with the organization
- UCLA affiliated program
- Signing Bonus of $15K
- Relocation expenses up to $7500
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and based on the MGMA standards plus quality bonuses
- Wired with electronic medical records
- Visa sponsorship may be considered
Bakersfield is located in the San Joaquin Valley, north of Los Angeles and northeast of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to ski resorts, Las Vegas, and international airports. Kern County is home to over 800,000 residents.
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin