Cardiothoracic Surgery Position in Northern Coastal CA
- This is an employed opportunity
- They currently do about 150 cases per year
- Hospital is Level 3 trauma, dedicated cardiac ?OR, 2 cath labs, team. ?
- Replacing a Cardiothoracic Surgeon that is retiring after 18 years of servce
- Just minutes from sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean, old growth Redwood forests, rivers, lakes, and mountains.?
- Hike and camp beneath the mighty redwoods, stroll along a beautiful beach, kayak or sail the sea, fish the deep sea or rivers or lakes, mountain biking, rock climbing, or surfing the waves...the possibilities are endless.
- Port city in Northern California.?
- Its Old Town district features elaborate Victorian houses such as the nearby Carson Mansion.?
- Sequoia Park Zoo is home to pandas and primates, and features a walk-through aviary. ?
- The coastal redwood forests were just named as the #1 destination in the US for 2018 by Lonely Planet
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional