As part of the unit-based team, responsible for providing basic direct and indirect patient care under the direction of the registered nurse.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Current California CNA certificate required.
3. Current BLS certification.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in English reading and writing.
5. Satisfactory completion of El Camino Hospital's Nursing Assistant Competency Exam.
This is an enterprise position. Will be expected, as needed, to accept work assignments across departments or El Camino Hospital campuses (Mountain View and Los Gatos) or locations within a 15-mile radius.