Our client has an immediate opening for an LAS Administrator/Consultant for a 6 month contract assignment (possibility of extension).
This is a remote position. Candidates can be in Eastern or Central Time Zones.
Pay is up to $20.40/hr Based on Experience
(Sorry not Vacation and no holiday pay).
Essential job functions:
The LAS consultant will provide learning administrative and service support to client including oversight and implementation of courses and curriculum as assigned.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
1. Maintain course/curriculum information within training information system
2. Provide point of contact for client for service support
3. Escalate service issues to Manager for resolution
4. Respond to non-compliance issues pertaining to area of responsibility
5. Manage LAS requests pertaining to areas of responsibility
6. Enroll students and maintain course rosters for all scheduled courses
7. Enter student attendance records into computer database and provide appropriate reports on attendance to supervisor and/or Client
8. Maintain and record class evaluation information
9. Perform data entry support as it relates to learning administration as needed
10. Enter training data into learning management system
11. Ensure client standard operating procedures, processes and service level agreements are maintained
12. Identify and trouble shoot discrepancies
NOTE: This is a remote position.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology Associated topics: administrative and operational support, administrative assistant, administrative assistant iii, administrative assistant iv, administrative support, gs 0341, helper, operational, secretary, staff assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.