Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6months
Project Location: Southern CA
Job Title: Cerner PathNet Analyst
CTG is seeking a Cerner PathNet Analyst for a clientin Southern CA.
The ClinicalInformatics Analyst (PathNet) is primarily responsible for supporting clinicaldepartments and technologies they utilize. This person is responsible forreviewing, analyzing, and evaluating systems and solutions based on clinicaluser needs. This person is responsible for working with clinical users todefine current state workflows and develop future state workflows that meetclinical needs and that are technically relevant. In addition, this person isresponsible for documentation of user incidents and requests, progress againstfulfilling incidents and requests, user and technical requirements, and systemdesign. This person relies on experience and judgment with a degree of latitudein carrying out duties including leading small, low complexity projects.Responsible for delivering high level of customer service based on user needsin a manner that is aligned with clinical workflow and priorities. The ClinicalInformatics Analyst II is knowledgeable of and adheres to commonly usedInformation Technology concepts, practices, and procedures including relationaldatabases and client server concepts.
Thescope of Work:
Onsite for projects, activities, and deliverables include,but not limited to:
* Cerner PathNet support,build, maintenance, and troubleshooting: Blood Bank, GenLab, Micro, and AP
* Support Cerner upgradeto 2018 code this summer: workflow analysis, design, test, build, regressiontesting, integration testing, post-conversion support
* Update reference labswith order aliases
* OEF modifications
* Lab departmentalworkflow and system utilization
* Troubleshoot andresolve issues utilizing the change control process
* Juggle multiplepriorities and meet established timelines.
* Lab/PathNet experiencerequired, must be familiar with the design/build/implementation and maintenanceof the Lab/PathNet Department Applications.
* A minimum of threeyears' experience in Information Technology or four years' experience inInformation Technology and clinical healthcare operations, required. Experienceand demonstrated proficiency in application design and configuration, required.Two or more years of Cerner Millennium application experience, preferred. Threeor more years' experience in clinical healthcare operations, preferred.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Health Administration, Informatics,Nursing or other healthcare program, strongly preferred.
Active RN orother clinical license, strongly preferred. ITIL v3 Foundations within 6 monthsof hire, strongly preferred.
* Application expertise by achieving proficiency in one Cerner Milliniumsolution and familiarity in three or more applications that are outside of thecore EHR.
* Clinical / business acumen, which encompasses having an understanding ofthe users environment, functionality requirements, and workflows and applyingthat knowledge to daily activities.
* Critical thinking, which encompasses objective analysis, systematicevaluation of the problem, followed by development of solutions to solve theclinical / business problems.
* Effective meeting management for small groups, including development ofaction oriented agendas, meeting facilitation, documentation of meetingoutcomes, and tracking of action items.
* Ability to retain knowledge gained in formal training and advance thatknowledge through research, troubleshooting, and industry networking.
* Technical expertise and acumen by regularly utilizing InformationTechnology concepts, practices and procedures such as use of command prompts,pinging of IP addresses, debugging, etc.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook,and PowerPoint with an ability to independently research and continue to learnand advance knowledge of these applications.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability towork with a diverse population.
* Commitment to providing exceptional IT Service Delivery by understandinguser needs, development of solutions, and adherence to IT service managementpractices standards.
Tobe considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our websiteby clicking the link below or emailing a Word version of your resume to ...@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, develop, devops, java, matlab, programming, sdet, software developer, software engineer