There is a new locum tenens urology opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Thursday with call, and you will see 15 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology