A California facility is in need of a locum tenens neurologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is 7 pm - 7 am with call. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: General neurology including stroke cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke