A California facility is in need of a locum tenens hematology/medical oncology physician to assist with their growing program. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with call one week per month. The covering physician will see an average of 20 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified with BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC required
- CA state license and DEA needed
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Call one week per month
- 20 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- 12 infusion beds
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, hem onc, lah, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare