An exciting PM&R leadership opportunity is now available at a hospital in California. The community has growing demand, so the clinic needs a director of inpatient rehabilitation. This is the only acute rehabilitation center within a 100-mile radius. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you can expect to see at the beginning 15 to 20 patients per day on average. Call is rare because the IM staff takes first call. You'll have the opportunity to set up your own outpatient practice down the road, and the hospital has opportunities for consultations as well. You will work closely with advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a California license. If you do not currently hold a license in South Carolina, CompHealth can help you with the process. As an independent contractor, you will have exceptional earning potential as you will keep 100 percent of your own collections.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
To begin talking about this position, please call 203.###.#### or forward your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Leadership opportunity for a 30 bed rehab program
- See 15 - 20 patients immediately
- Call supported by hospitalists
- Keep 100 percent of your collections
- Independent contractor position
- BC or BE required
- Can start own outpatient practice in addition to inpatient work
- Facility located in a large health system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail