We are helping a California-based facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Thursday with weekend call. You will see 2 - 10 cases per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Call: Weekend
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 10 cases per day
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac