We are helping our client, a facility in California, with its search for a pediatric anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures. Your schedule will be weekdays between 7 am and 4 pm, and you will see up to 20 cases per day. You should be board certified and have PALS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays between 7 am and 4 pm
- Caseload: Up to 20 cases per day
- Other Certification: PALS
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac