Job Description Summary
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to be part of the fast moving, innovative CCC ONE product team. We build enterprise class, hosted solutions that cover multiple physical tiers and service tens of thousands of end-users. This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated person interested in designing and developing cloud automation for our desktop, mobile, and web applications.
At CCC, you will work alongside Software and QA Engineers and Product Owners in an agile environment building modern software solutions.
* At least 2 years of experience building and deploying CI/CD/CT pipelines
* At least 2 years of experience with orchestration technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef or Azure DevOps
* Strong understanding of DevSecOps and integrating security from the start along with automating security verifications
* Experience with one or more programming languages such as C#, Java, PowerShell, Bash
* Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
* Understanding of the role alerting, logging and monitoring play in the DevOps lifecycle
* Eagerness to collaborate with other team members, good interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
* Familiarity with technical considerations involved in designing for complex systems at large scale
* High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Other Beneficial Skills
* Experience with Docker containers
* Experience with Git
* Understanding of different static and dynamic code analysis tools
* Experience with SQL and integrating database change deployments into CD pipelines
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company's goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
* Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
* Happy - Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
* Enriched - Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart-a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!
Associated topics: application, backend, back end, c++, c#, develop, developer, matlab, sde, software programmer