- Care To Stay Home
1999 W Malvern Ave
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, BENEFITS, WEEKLY PAY, SHIFTS AVAILABLE NOW!
Work Near Your Home!
We are hiring throughout Orange County!
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Additional Duties within the scope of Home Care Aide
- Flexible Schedules
- Close Commutes to Clients
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit every Friday
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral/Rewards Program
- 1 to 1 Patient Care
- Paid Sick Leave
- Corporate Discounts for Amusement Parks and More
- Overtime Pay
- Extra Compensation for Holiday Shifts
- Health Benefits for Full Time Employees After 12 Months of Employment
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Line
- Training Provided
- HCA Registration, Live Scan, & TB Test Reimbursement
Available Upon Completion of 40 Hours of Work
- Employee Appreciation Events
Care To Stay Home is a family-owned company voted a \"Great Place to Work\" by our valued employees.
See why we're a great place to work!
Check us out on Yelp!
Keywords: Home Care Aide, CNA, caregiver, home care, resident aide, registered home care aide, HCA, nursing assistant, LVN, RN, caretaker, certified nursing assistant, companion, direct care, direct support professional, hospice, hospice aide, long-term care, housekeeping, personal care aide, running errands, cooking, care to stay home, private duty, one on one, transferring, ADL, activities of daily living.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.