Car Sales General Manager
Manages the location team to achieve the operational and revenue performance goals of an assigned retail car sales location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to consistently and profitably meet new vehicle sales quotas through expert management and leadership of the sales team.
- Forecast sales, maintain proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types, and motivate the sales team.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and monitoring team member performance. He/she is responsible for the resolution of customer complaints and to assist in closings when necessary
- Train the sales team on sales methodologies that support established sales targets
- Train sales team to become subject matter experts on all vehicles and vehicle specifications/features in the inventory
- Establish sales quotas for each sales representative and provide continuous feedback in order to manage to overall sales goals
- Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice
- Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan
- Continuously and consistently promote the dealership, its values, and its products/services
- Finalizing Purchase, Trade-in, and Sales agreements, contracts, etc.
- Utilizing e-commerce tools, i.e. social media, listing services, inventory systems, etc.
- Executing advertising and promotional plans
- Assisting with various Remarketing initiatives
- Work closely with ABG Car Rental facilities
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Retail Car Sales Management position.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- General business knowledge to successfully operate and manage a corporate retail store.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to track all appropriate operational measures and analyze and forecast operational performance results.
- Strong communication and coaching skills. Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels. Ability to manage and motivate staff in a team environment.
- Requires problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing programs, events and promotions.
- Must be proficient with various computer applications including social media and mobile applications.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.