Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and
together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Office Location: Woodland Hills, CA or may be remote if in CA.
Responsible for developing and executing more complex data mining analyses.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Determines how decision support systems will provide the data required to make effective business decisions.
* Performs modeling of information sources and flows.
* May coordinate the activities of a project team and monitors project schedules and costs for own projects.
* Develops strategic report applications from the Data Warehouse.
* Establishes and maintains excellent knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
* Develops and supports complex data warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
* Conducts training on use of applications developed.
* Requires a BS/BA degree.
* 4-5 years related experience.
* Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* SAS, SQL, Excel and analytical skills required.
* HMO knowledge preferred.
* PC, spreadsheet, and database skills, as well as experience in standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is also required.
* The majority of time will be spent programming.
* This job is more focused on very complex data mining analysis, coordinating the activities of a project team, and developing complex strategic report applications as compared to the Bus Info Developer Sr job.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: application, backend, back end, c c++, c++, matlab, php, programming, software developer, sw