ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Growing GMP laboratory has immediate opening for a QA Analyst. Responsibilities include administering routine Laboratory Quality Assurance activities directly related to analytical data and final report review and approval.
- Review of raw data and associated with analytical reports for accuracy and compliance.
- Oversight of Vendor Qualification Program to ensure vendors certifications are within expiry date.
- Media batch record generation, review, release, filing and archival.
- Perform Internal Audits and follow up with recommendations and corrective actions.
- Participate in training of quality, laboratory and administrative staff as needed.
- Performing daily and weekly QA balance calibration verification.
- Perform review/approval of Deviations, OOS Investigations, Corrective / Preventive Action (CAPA) proposals and other requests as assigned.
- Assisting with QA sign-off of work orders for sample release testing.
- Assisting the QA Director and QA Manager on special projects.
Experience and Skills:
- Candidate must possess strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be detail oriented multi-tasker and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a laboratory or quality oriented role preferably within a FDA regulated industry.
- Reliable with a strong commitment to quality.
Education and Certifications:
- BS in Life Science field and (2) years of relevant QA and/or FDA experience.
- Pharma experience preferred.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
\"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society\"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Associated topics: performance test, prevent, prevention, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, software quality, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, tester