Loading some great jobs for you...
The Technical Customer Support Technician will be responsible for providing a high level of professional technical support by receiving inbound calls, emails and/or live chats from customers, field service professionals, and internal departments that require technical assistance on a variety of Security, Access, Perimeter Access, Home Automation, Audio, Power and Health/Wellness product lines. This front-line role will also support the internal technical support team by creating/reviewing knowledge base content. Other duties and projects may be assigned on an ongoing basis.
* Provide front-line technical support via telephone, email and live chat to customers, field service professionals, and internal NSC departments. This includes but is not limited to fielding product and/or procedure questions and troubleshooting product installation and/or programming issues.
* Act as a technical brand champion and point of contact for sales and field escalations within these brands.
* Reach out to the Technical Support Supervisors, Manager and/or Director when a process exception needs to be made.
* Provides feedback regarding problems with existing products to Technical Support management.
* Responsible for reproducing/confirming product defects and reporting such defects to the product line's Technical Support Supervisor.
* Work continuously to increase technical support product knowledge by reviewing knowledge bases and escalated cases on a weekly basis.
* Attend training classes on a monthly/as-required basis.
* Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of NSC products, systems, services and installation/troubleshooting processes.
* Assess and respond to situations were standard procedures have failed in isolating or fixing problem equipment.
* Track and report trends related to product failure.
* Stay up-to-date on all processes, procedures and policies by completing required technical training provided.
* May require occasional travel.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High-school diploma required; Associate degree or equivalent two-year college degree preferred.
* 3 years of experience handling heavy inbound call volume in a technical support call center environment troubleshooting customer issues preferred. Field tech/installation experience highly desired.
* Must have excellent customer service skills with a high level of patience in dealing with a wide variety of customers.
* Strong technical knowledge of sec
Pay Rate: $23-$26 an hour
Schedule: 8 hours shifts available between the hours of 5am-5pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.