Kids are the future and the kids of the future use Adobe Creative Cloud for digital storytelling, movie making and more.
At Adobe, we want to ensure that customers of all sizes have a superb buying experience.
Join our team as a technical resource for our K-12 Education Sales Team. You'll help schools add Adobe's awesome solutions like Creative Cloud and Document Cloud to their curriculum, teaching the next generation of students the digital skills that help them learn and grow.
Best of all, you get to work for Adobe. We have the cool, creative tech that the whole world loves.
What will I do?
* Hands-on demonstrations of Creative Cloud and Document Cloud applications and the Adobe Admin Console
* Use your creative skills to design materials to support sales and customers
* Engage 1:1 with school customers so that they can better understand and use Adobe products
* Help customers understand how to provision and roll out the software
* Employ your excellent discovery skills to uncover customer needs and match them with the right solution
* Work on a team of talented Solution Consultants who will support you. We have your back.
* Work with Teachers and Administrators to help them achieve digital literacy goals for their schools.
* You know the education vertical and have a passion for helping teachers and students.
* You know your way around Acrobat, Photoshop and other Adobe apps
* You're good in front of a crowd and can persuasively present your ideas.
* You pick things up quickly and enjoy figuring stuff out.
* You're an excellent writer and can use your business writing skills to answer customers and craft internal and external materials.
* Who's a smooth talker? Show us that you are articulate with a consultative approach.
* Every single day is different. Are you flexible? Can you work in a dynamic environment and switch contexts when necessary?
* You don't need to know all the answers . . . are you the kind of person that can find them?
* You're a phenomenal teammate who loves helping others.
* You're available to travel and probably a frequent flyer. There is travel needed for this role.
We're passionate about finding the right person. We don't often find folks with all the desired experience below. How many boxes do you tick?
* College degree
* One or more years of Customer-facing experience working as a Solutions Consultant, Sales Engineers, Technical Sales, etc. -- or -- 3 or more years' experience in an education IT/teaching role
* Experience working in software or tech industry
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: animator, c4d, cinematographer, digital designer, photographer, video engineer, video tape operator, videographer, vision engineer, vod