8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We're looking for a Web copywriter to join the fast-growing UX&UI business unit within the 8x8 marketing organization. The position calls for someone who is creative and innovative while maintaining our brand standards across all web materials. You will contribute to web and marketing programs, collaborate on new and existing campaigns and maintain a suite of segmented marketing materials with strong focus 8x8.com personas and user journeys. If you are someone who is motivated to learn, eager to improve their skills in a highly collaborative environment, with a high level of attention to detail, please apply!
* Write copy and descriptions for website, advertising, collateral and promotional materials for both clients and consumers facing web materials.
* Research web product attributes through hands-on inspection, vendor literature, competitor reviews and various online resources.
* Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, web-oriented information. Your content has to promote the benefits of the product or service and guide the reader around any objections they may have.
* Proof copy for consistency and accuracy.
* Ensure compliance with 8x8 brand standards and style guide.
* Collaborate with other communication and marketing channels to ensure consistency of messages and terminology.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Journalism, or Marketing.
* 3-5 years of experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy preferred.
* Experience with web product copy is a plus.
* Proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines.
* Excellent organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English - Espa?ol.
View the Right to Work Poster in English - Espa?ol.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at ...@8x8.com (Include \"Reasonable Accommodation\" in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
Associated topics: business, business systems, client, consultant, crm, customer, market, sales, sap, support analyst