3D Medical Staffing is looking to hire Registered Nurses to join our Team as a Travel RN. 3D Medical Staffing is a leading Staffing Company for registered nurses looking for exciting assignments.
CURRENT TRAVEL & PER DIEM ASSIGNMENTS IN:
- OPERATING ROOM
- LABOR & DELIVERY
- CATH LAB
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- RN will Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Rn will Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- RN will Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
Registered Nurse BENEFITS:
- Flexible schedules too all of our staff.
- If you are looking for full-time work or part-time work we can assist you!
- Numerous Travel Assignments to choose from Housing accommodations or monthly housing stipend provided.
- We work extremely hard to find our staff the work they desire.
- Direct Deposit, flexible schedule & great compensation.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- 1-year recent acute hospital experience!
- Current RN License!
- BLS Card any other certifications that may be required for your specific specialty (ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC & AWON etc.)
- Immunization Record (2 MMR, Current TB, Proof of 2 Varicella & Tetanus)
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: care, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, surgery, transitional, unit